International Higher School of MedicineInternational School of MedicineMBBS in KyrgyzstanTop Medical University in Kyrgyzstan
International Higher School of Medicine: Eligibility and Admission Process
25 August, 2022
The International Higher School of Medicine is the place to go if you want to study medicine at one of Central Asia’s top medical schools. The International Higher School of Medicine was established in 2003 a reformation bought to the International University of Kyrgyzstan found in 1993, which houses it now. The primary requirement for the founding of the institution was a plan to modernise Kyrgyz education and make native universities more competitive. The IHSM administration and faculty decided to concentrate their efforts on developing a cutting-edge, dynamic educational organization that can offer top-notch training and has the capacity to compete in the medical school market as a result. If you wish to study medicine at one of Central Asia’s most esteemed institutions, you should apply to the International Higher School of Medicine. A crucial prerequisite for the school’s establishment was a plan for modernizing Kyrgyz education and improving the competitiveness of domestic institutions. As a result, IHSM administration and faculty have focused their efforts on creating a cutting-edge, dynamic educational organization that can offer top-notch instruction while continuing to be competitive in the medical school market.
|Intake for MBBS Course||May|
|Accepted Examination||NEET Exam|
|Course Duration||5 + 1 years|
|Medium of Teaching||English Language|
|University Ranking||Country – 23
World – 11089
|University Recognition||NMC, WHO, IIME, FAIMER, AMEE, and ORPHEUS|
One must meet the requirements listed below in order to be admitted to the International Higher School of Medicine for the MBBS program:
• As of December 31 of the admissions year, the applicant must have reached the age of 17 or older.
• Candidates must receive at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as a required subject in their 10+2 grade from an accredited board.
• The candidate’s overall score in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology must be at least 40%, and English must be one of the required subjects.
• During MBBS admissions at IHSM, it’s vital to have a current passport with you.
• By earning the 50 percentile for the general category and the 40 percentile for the reserved category, Indian applicants should be eligible to take the NEET exam.
Students must go through the following admissions procedures in order to enroll in the MBBS program at the International Higher School of Medicine:
• Step 1: Complete the application form on the official website with the necessary data.
• Step 2: After scanning and document verification, the International School of Medicine will provide the admission letter.
• Step 3: The applicant must provide the relevant affidavits together with the original passport and any other pertinent paperwork.
• Step 4: Candidates must submit the following paperwork and gain ministry approval within 15 business days.
• Step 5: The chosen candidates can pay their MBBS course costs when they arrive at the International School of Medicine.
• Step 6: The applicants should begin the 15-working-day visa application process.
• Step 7: Our authorized representative will submit the student’s passport for visa stamping upon confirmation from the Embassy.
• Step 8: The pupils can fly to fulfill their ambitions after obtaining a valid visa for Kyrgyzstan.
International Higher School of Medicine Courses:
At the International Higher School of Medicine, there are numerous medical faculties available for a variety of learning:
• Internal Medicine
• Public Health
• Fundamental Disciplines
• Natural Sciences Disciplines
• Special Clinical Disciplines
• Micro Anatomy
• Infectious Diseases
• Invasive Methods