International School of MedicineMBBS in KyrgyzstanTop Medical University in Kyrgyzstan
Why Choose International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan?
25 August, 2022
The 2003-founded International School of Medicine (ISM) is a medical school that is situated in Bishkek. The International University of Kyrgyzstan found in 1993, which houses it, has a structural division by that name. For Indian students who want to study MBBS overseas, International School of Medicine now provides one of the greatest medical educations at reasonable MBBS costs in Kyrgyzstan. In comparison to other foreign nations where Indians travel to seek medical education, the total MBBS fees at ISM for 2022 (September) are modest. ISM’s MBBS admissions procedure is straightforward and requires little documentation (If the student fits in the eligibility criteria).
To transform Kyrgyzstan’s educational system into a contemporary educational organization was the primary driver behind the establishment of ISM, Bishkek. The International School of Medicine is currently one of Kyrgyzstan’s top medical schools and enrolls the most students from the Indian subcontinent for MBBS programs. The university has numerous partnerships and exchange programs with some of the top medical universities in Europe and surrounding nations.
Among all private medical schools in Kyrgyzstan, the International School of Medicine has one of the highest rankings. Students are mostly from India, Nepal, and other Asian nations. ISM (Bishkek) recently opened two new campuses in the same city, Issyk-Kul and East Campus, to meet the rising international student population. The Central campus in Bishkek is the city’s oldest and largest campus.
What is the MBBS eligibility in International School of Medicine for Indian students?
The International School of Medicine (Kyrgyzstan) has the following requirements for Indian candidates seeking admission to the MBBS programme:
• 50% in PCB (in 12th, inter, or equivalent grades)
• Qualification for NEET (2020-2021-2022)
• Minimum age is 17 (Till 31st December)
* ISM (International School of Medicine) confirms MBBS admissions on a first come, first serve basis. Therefore, if you qualify, it is encouraged that you reserve your spot as soon as possible.
Why to study MBBS in International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan?
The following list contains some pertinent information that might help a student decide whether to enroll in the MBBS program at the International School of Medicine:
• The International School of Medicine (ISM) is ranked 13th overall among Kyrgyzstan’s higher education institutions.
• Despite being a relatively new medical university in Kyrgyzstan, the International School of Medicine sees a large number of admissions because it has recognition from MCI/NMC (National Medical Commission) as well as WHO.
• The ISM medical staff has a wealth of expertise and experience in educating Indian students in the medical area.
• The entire length of the MBBS program at ISM is “5” years, which is one year shorter than in most of the bordering nations.
• By interacting with local patients in hospitals while being supervised by doctors, students receive enough exposure to clinical and practical sessions.
• The International School of Medicine’s total MBBS tuition is among the lowest of any university’s for an English-medium medical program.
• The ISM (International School of Medicine) has an eligibility requirement that is basic and doable for MBBS admission.
• All hostels have an Indian mess so that students don’t have to waste time cooking for them.
• By the time students finish their medical education, they are fluent in Kyrgyz/Russian in addition to another foreign language.